Canada visitor visa checklist
Documentation is an essential part of your application while applying for a Canadian Tourist Visa.Kytero Immigration can evaluate your eligibility keeping in mind your unique circumstances to zero any chances for denial of your visa.
The documents that are required for Canada tourist visa are:
- A valid passport with an expiry date exceeding 6 months
- Documents which prove your ties to your nation country
- 2 recent passport size photographs with a white background having no borders
- The photograph must not be more than 90 days old
- A sworn affidavit or an invitation letter from your relatives, if you plan to live with them
- Photocopy of your return ticket and/or travel itinerary
- Any additional documents required by the local visa office
- Bank statements to prove you have enough funds to sponsor yourself in Canada for the duration of your travel.