Why work in Germany?
Germany is reckoned for its phenomenal growth in industrialization and manufacturing sector. On top of its excellent education system of Germany acts as a catalyst in its economic growth. To the highest degree, Germany is one of the few nations that offer quality education at minimal or no tuition fees. German universities and other educational institutes provide degrees of every level at a minimum cost of study which has enabled to attract lakhs of international students from different countries. But after completing studies what an aspirant dreams of is a job in Germany and to fulfill your next dream you need a post-study work permit.
Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa allows you to stay in the country for six months so that you can look for the right job for you. If during these six months you get a job, you will be given Germany work visa or a Germany work permit. Germany Job Seeker Visa helps you to visit the country and look for a job during your stay.
If you are looking for job seeker visa for Germany, following are the things that needs to be done:
1. Be eligible to apply
2. Necessary documents
3. Filled application form
4. Book your visa appointment
Holder of a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
- Proofs are required, that you have sufficient funds to cover your entire stay in Germany
- Have travelled or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
Here is a checklist of the documents you would require to obtain a Germany job seeker visa:
- Formal obligation letter by a sponsor living in Germany
- Bank account statement, or
- Blocked bank account
● A valid passport (issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
● A copy of your passport’s data page
● 3 passport pictures
● A cover letter where you explain the objective of your visit, how you plan to find employment, and your alternative career plans if you cannot find a job
● Diploma/Degree (or any other proof of academic qualification from a German or non-German university) as well as any certificates of previous work experience
● Your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
● Proof of accommodation in Germany (where you will be staying during your visit)
● Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your stay in Germany by showing one of the following documents:
● Proof of personal status in your home country, such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated in English)
● Proof of your health insurance
You have to prepare two sets of these documents and take them to your application centre.
If you are determined to find employment in Germany, make sure to follow these steps, prepare a good application, and you should be on your way to making contact and networking with potential employers in Germany.
You cannot work in Germany with a job-seeker visa. Once you have found a job, you must change it to a residence permit for employment.
FIND OVERSEAS JOBS
A brighter career is out there, Kytero immigration will help you to find a job in your dream country just by selecting a country and posting your resume.