Why work in Canada?
The great northern nation Canada provides large employment opportunities in every possible field. This has led nearly 3,00,000 immigrants to leave their country every year and settle in Canada with the hope of better job possibilities and quality living standards. Moreover, In contrast to other countries, Canada facilitates you to become citizens and enjoy equal fundamental rights and freedom.
Plus, it serves you with a brighter and better career. Among our diverse relocation services Kytero is well known Canada work visa consultant and can help you to find your dream job in Canada.
Benefits of working in Canada
- Canada ranks high in modern technologies and has always been a tech hub.
- The unemployment rate of Canada pauses at 7% which is way less than other developed countries.
- Canada lacks skilled workers. Thus you can get a chance to possess a better job position.
- Easy immigration policies allow you to Immigrate to Canada while working in Canada.
- Seeking Canada work visa allows your spouse also to work in Canada and your children to study in Canada for free up to pre-higher secondary school.
- Canada is the 9th highest paying country in the world which enables you to earn more while working in Canada.
Learn about, Canada work visa
Canada work visas are issued under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)
● The TFWP is intended to help Canadian employers recruit foreign workers in response to labour market shortages
● TFWP is made up of four streams: high-skilled workers, low-skilled workers, the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program, and the Live-In Caregiver Program
● Foreign workers must have an approved job offer and a work permit before arriving in Canada under the TFWP.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
● IRCC works with Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) to ensure foreign workers do not take jobs for which Canadian citizens or permanent residents are available
● Canadian employers intending to hire a foreign worker must obtain prior approval. This is done by applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Conditions on Work Permit
Some conditions will be written directly on your work permit.
These may include:
● the type of work you can do,
● the employer you can work for,
● where you can work, or
● how long you can work.
Candidates who have a job offer in Canada and are ready to apply for a work permit should evaluate themselves by sending their query or calling us.
Regulation 185 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations lists all the conditions that may be put on your work permit.
When you apply for the work visa you must provide:
- Application form IMM 1295, fully filled up
- Complete family information, Form IMM 5645, if required
- Statutory Declaration if required. Form IMM 5409
- A copy of LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
- A copy of nominated letter issued by province or territory that nominated the client
- Also, all need to prove that they are meeting the requirements of the job being offered
- If going to Quebec, then need to provide the valid certificate which is called CAQ
- Offer of Employment to the foreign national which is exempt from Labour Market impact assessment (LMIA) which should be provided by the Employment and Social Development Canada
- Two photographs
- Valid Passport
- Proof of funds available
How can we help you?
Kytero's smart tool can help you to find your dream job in Canada with this our experts guide you throughout the process of availing work permits.
We also have a team dedicated to building a resume for you that communicates the qualities that international employers look for. Our team ensures that you could land an ideal job in Canada and relocate smoothly.
FIND OVERSEAS JOBS
A brighter career is out there, Kytero immigration will help you to find a job in your dream country just by selecting a country and posting your resume.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Get your profile evaluated for free by KYTERO points calculator to know your probability while you apply for PR, work or study visa.