Why visit new-zealand?
World's youngest country New-zealand is utterly one of the most majestic states across the Globe. It is formed by two of the significant landmasses ( The North Island and South Island) and few of the other small Islands. This gorgeous nation is often known as "Land of the long white cloud" is pretty remote and excluded.
To take you to your dreamland, Kytero experts are here to help you with the New-Zealand Visit visa process and suggest places to visit in New-Zealand.
What is a New-Zealand Visitor visa?
The New-Zealand tourist visa is an official document issued by the New-Zealand Visa office that permits visa holders to visit New-Zealand during its validity period. Typically it allows you to stay for 3 months in New-Zealand takes a few days up to 30 days to process New-Zealand visit visa.
The following documents are required in order to get your Tourist New Zealand Visa:
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity at the time of arrival in New Zealand and old passport, if any
- Two recent photographs of 35mm x 45mm, with white background
- Visa application forms and a covering letter demonstrating the purpose of the visit.
- Round trip itinerary along with air tickets
- Bank statements of last 6 months and International Credit card copies with statements
- Employers need to submit job confirmation letter along with salary slips of last three months and original leave letter from organization
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Get your profile evaluated for free by KYTERO points calculator to know your probability while you apply for PR, work or study visa.
Further down are more straight ways that will lead you towards immigration. Read and learn
the best suitable visa for you.