Why Kytero Study Abroad

Canada hosts more than 250,000 international students every year and the demand has been increasing with each passing year from the overseas students for studying in Canada.

Students love to study in Canada because of the peaceful and a multicultural environment available there along with people who are friendly and always interested in learning about new cultures. As a bonus Canada borders the USA and offers easy access to travel there.

The Study Direct Stream consists of a streamlined study permit application process for students as they can enter directly into the program of their choice at any eligible Canadian Institution. The SDS process because of its faster processing and very few financial documents requirement makes it easier for the students to apply for it and study in Canada.

Some Frequently Asked Questions

Ans1. Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding transfer credits from other institutions. You will have to contact the Universities directly to check for the transfer credits acceptance and whichever accepts that, Kytero can then help you apply for the intended program of study. You could also do some research regarding the same with your current University, in case they have any kind of agreement with any Institution/University in Canada for the transfer credits. The International Relations Officer might be able to help you in this regard.

Q2. I would like to know the eligibility requirements for the SDS (Student Direct Stream) Canada program.

For being eligible for SDS Canada you will have to have:

  • - A score of 6.0 in all the sections (reading, writing, speaking and listening) of IELTS as that is the minimum required level.
  • - A Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10000.
  • - Been accepted by an eligible Post secondary Designated Learning Institute. Attached is the list of DLIs for your reference. (http://bit.ly/2HMgN42).
  • - Made the payment for the First Year of Study at a DLI in Canada.
  • - Completion of the medical examination.
Q3. Can my Spouse work in Canada while I study?

Being an International student if you are studying full time and you have a valid work permit in that case your spouse or common-law partner can apply for an open work permit. The open work permit allows your partner or spouse to work on or off campus full-time while you are studying.

Quick Enquiry