Why INVEST in Australia?
As Australia's economy getting firm and Australia business programs getting lenient, it has now become super easy to start or buy a business in Australia.
Across the Globe where at one side other nations are financially struggling, this land of Kangaroos is busy in multiplying its national income. Apart from just being the most liveable country, Australia enjoys a high business success rate. With the support of the Aussie government and favorable bank policies, Australia offers plenty of business opportunities to the young talent. If you also have an appetite to flourish your business overseas than no other coastline can be as prosperous as Australia is.
To help you in the establishment of your business in Australia, the Kytero team can guide you at every step of Australia business visa process with its in-depth knowledge about the procedure, policies, and opportunities for investing in Australia.
What is the Australia investor visa?
It is a type of business visa that allows High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) to take an easy PR route to Australia for indulging in investment or business activities. However, it does not offer direct Australian citizenship. One gets qualify to apply for citizenship within 3 or 4 years after staying in Australia for 12 months as PR.
Benefits of doing business in Australia
Recession free from decades
DYes, Australia is consistently defeating recession from the past 26 years which makes the business in Australia less risky.
Politically stable nation
Australia legislature and government enjoy a greater degree of transparency which brings stability in the country.
Undoubtedly Australian earn more and on top of it, they love to spend on their living which is absolutely a good chance for a businessman to meet their demand.
Home to a large number of immigrants
Australia is a culturally diverse country equipped with diverse perspectives, needs, and tastes. All these factors enable Aussie entrepreneurs to cater to niche markets.
Have a pool of well-educated workforce
Australia ranks 9th out of 126 countries in terms of higher education and training. This subsequently means you will get the most cream of the work-force for your business.
Close to Asia, US, and the UK
One of the biggest reasons for Australia's success is that it is surrounded by a few of the fastest-growing economic countries which helped Australia in networking and tapping new markets.
- You must be nominated by the government organization.
- You must have an invitation letter to apply for the visa.
- To apply for business innovation stream, you should have experience in owning and retaining business.
Who can apply for the Australia business visa program?
Anybody who fulfill the requirements for availing business visa with the intention to visit Canada
- To expand your business,
- To invest, or
- To advance your business relationship
Applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all the information for types of visas and supporting documents. The list below is a checklist of the documents.
- Visa Application forms.
- Original passport required. Notarized copies of ALL pages of the passport.
- 2 Colour photograph
- Covering letter on company letterhead mentioning every detail which includes travel details, applicant details, details of the meeting/work. Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties which is involved in between.
- Company registration Proof
- Income Tax Papers of last 3 years.
- Salary Slips for the last 06 months. ( If employed).
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- A letter of invitation from the organization in Australia.
- Conference/event registration details
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Get your profile evaluated for free by KYTERO points calculator to know your probability while you apply for PR, work or study visa.