As per the OECD report, Germany is considered the 2nd most popular country for immigrants. Acknowledged for its progressive economy, education system and employment opportunities, this industrialized nation is a cultural mosaic so far attracted 9 million of immigrants from diverse nations. The Germany government invites thousands of foreign nationals every year due to a lack of skilled workers and highly educated professionals in the country.
If you also dream to settle down in Germany which is brimming with massive opportunities, then Germany Permanent Resident Visa is what you should look for. Germany PR Visa empowers you to work and live in Germany with no stay limit.
Immigrate Germany through Job Seeker visa
It is the fastest and easiest path to land in Germany. A job seeker visa is a long term residency permit that allows you to stay in Germany and search for a job for about 6 months. It enables you to enter Germany and give job interviews. Typically, it takes 4-6 months to avail Germany Job Seeker visa.
How to apply for Germany Permanent Resident (PR)?
Step1. File an application for Germany Job Seeker visa and visit Germany to get a job
Step2. File an application for EU Blue card from Germany (if applicable)
Step3. File an application for Germany Permanent Residence (PR) after completion of 5years on the job in Germany.
Step4. File an application for German citizenship after completion of 5 years from the date of holding Germany PR.
Benefits of living in Germany
- Germany is an economic powerhouse. It has the largest economy in Europe and promises a great quality of standard.
- Germany is deemed to be the world's most innovative economy. It has witnessed some of the biggest innovations in the world and is home to the biggest automobile companies.
- It has hundreds of travel destinations to travel in Germany ranging from rolling mountains, North sea beaches, museums and world-famous theatres.
- This Western European country has easy immigration laws and invites large no. of job seekers from across the globe due to the shortage of workforce.
- German passport stood up as the most powerful passport in the world. It gives visa-free access to 177 countries.
Eligibility for job seeker visa
- The applicant must have a bachelor's or a Master's degree equivalent to that of the German university degree.
- The applicant must have 5 years of experience in their respective fields of study.
- Valid Passport- (issued in last 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after the date of scheduled return)
- Proof of Education- (Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet, Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet, Bachelor's Degree and mark sheet and Master's Degree and mark sheet.) Cover letter- (explaining the purpose of visiting Germany)
- Proof of residence in Germany
- Proof of funds (Bank statements, Any fixed deposits, PPF, and ITR's of last 2 years)
- Proof of Health insurance