Canada is a multicultural nation that has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world. Every year, the Canadian government welcomes lakhs of immigrants from across the globe. It has now become one of the most desired destinations by the immigrants due to an upswing in its economy and excellent quality of life.
Canada has given countless opportunities to skilled workers, entrepreneurs, students, etc.
If you also dream to settle down in Canada which is brimming with massive opportunity, then Canada Permanent Resident Visa is what you should look for. Canada PR Visa empowers you to work and live in Canada with no stay limit.
How to apply for Canada PR
To obtain Canada PR Visa, the eligible aspirant need to file the Canada PR application to the territory where you desire to live and be nominated.
Thereafter, a territory nominates you, you must apply to IRCC ( Immigration Refugees and Citizen Canada). An IRCC official will then evaluate your profile against the prevailing laws and rules of Canada immigration.
Benefits of living in Canada
- Canada is one of the most immigrant and expat friendly nations in the world
- Minimal Immigration Regulations as compare to other countries
- Entitlement to free education, free health care facilities, insurance, and other government welfare benefits
- Qualify to gain Canada citizenship in under three years of getting Canadian PR status
- Canada is ranked the top country to live in when it comes to the quality of life - as per UN report
For visiting Canada there are few visas to choose from: Canada Permanent Resident Visa, Visitors Visa, Canada Express Visa, Canada Working Holiday Visa or a Student Visa.
PATHWAYS TO LAND INTO CANADA
The IRCC has drawn several Immigration programs to permit the entry of immigrants in the country subject to the category of a potential applicant, the purpose of immigration, investment needs, and skills across the various territories of Canada.
- Immigrate to Canada through Provincial Nominee Program
- Immigrate to Canada through Express Entry program
- Immigrate to Canada through the Quebec Selected Workers Program
- Immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur/self-employed person
- Immigrate to Canada as an Investor
- Immigrate to Canada for family
Documentation is one of the significant parts of the Canada Visa process. Below mentioned is not a comprehensive list of all documents required and are subjected to change but consist of a provisional set of documents which are expected to be required while filing visa application.
- Proof of Education- (Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet, Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet, Bachelor's Degree and mark sheet and Master's Degree and mark sheet.)
- IELTS score
- Employment Record- (Job offer letter, a reference letter from the previous employer, payslips of last 3 months, promotion letter)
- Income proof (Bank statements, Any fixed deposits, PPF, and ITR's of last 2 years)
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Divorce certificate and legal separation agreement (if divorced)
How can I qualify for Canada immigration?
Getting eligible for Canada PR Visa is now not an arduous task to be done. Beneath are a few of the pointers where you can grab extra points and enhance your chance to pass eligibility criteria.
Potential aspirant from the age of 24 to 35 accounts for maximum score.
Adding a higher education degree in your immigration documents will help you to gain extra score provided the degree is from a recognized university.
Canada is known to be a country that heartily invites skilled workers and experienced personnel who can contribute to their economy. Therefore, you can get priority if you fall into this category.
For obtaining Canada Visa you need to crack language proficiency test IELTS and CLB. Here, you need to maintain a 6 band minimum.
Now if you have any close relative staying in Canada then you are entitled to higher marks.
Express Entry Canada
The Canada Express Entry program is a pathway that the Canadian government follows to manage applications for immigration to Canada. The Express Entry system is formulated to ease the Canada PR process for skilled and qualified workers.
How does Express Entry work?
This means of immigration helps large no. of aspiring Immigrants to settle in Canada prioritized on the basis of age, high level of education, language proficiency in English or French and are ranked on a point based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Candidates with a cut-off score receive an official Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency. After ITA, the candidate has to submit the application along with the required documents within 90 days. Once an application is submitted then it takes as little as 6 months to receive a visa. In this mode, the PR status is issued for 5 years which provides you the right to settle anywhere in Canada. It gives you freedom equal to the Canadian citizen.
This program facilitates Canadian employers to employ skilled workers from across the globe and boost their economy.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNPs) is tailored made program that allows Canadian provinces and territories to nominate applicant who is willing to immigrate in a particular province or territory of Canada. Each one of the provinces and territories in Canada has designed its own unique Provincial Nominee Program.
Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
Learn about, Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) Canada's most populated province Ontario, has always been a popular spot for expats. Hosting crowd over 13,650,000. The province is based in Central Canada and is the second-largest province in Canada. Ontario is the economic hub of Canada and a home to world wide famous Niagara falls and some other gorgeous landscapes of Canada..
You can settle in this beautiful province by the route of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). By way of OINP, potential skilled immigrants with particular experience required by the Ontario may get a provincial nomination from the province and thereafter, prospect qualifies to apply for Canada PR under OINP.
The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP's) receives applications under the following categories:
● Human Capital Category
● Employer Job Offer Category
● Business Category.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Learn about, Nova Scotia PNP (NSNP)Nova Scotia is amidst the most beautiful province in Canada. It is considered as the hub of Canadian culture, art forms, and work class delicacies. Situated in the Maritimes region of Canada, Nova Scotia is bridged by the sea and is deemed to be an ideal place to live in Canada as it provides the highest quality of standard in the country at low cost.
You can settle in this beautiful province by the route of Nova Scotia PNP (NINP).
By way of NINP, potential skilled immigrants with particular experience required by the Nova Sctia may get a provincial nomination from the province and thereafter, prospect qualifies to apply for Canada PR under NINP.
Pathways to land Nova Scotia through NINP
● Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
● Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
● Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
● Skilled Worker Stream
● Occupation in Demand Stream
● Entrepreneur Stream
● International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
● Physician Stream
Now if you have any close relative staying in Canada then you are entitled to higher marks.
● An applicant must be at least 21 years of age and a maximum of 55.
● An applicant must have a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience within the last 5 years in an eligible occupation.
● An applicant must have enough funds to settle in Nova Scotia.
● An applicant is required to meet a minimum level of language proficiency.
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program
Learn about, Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP`s) Saskatchewan is another very prominent province in Canada. Having the fastest growing economy in Canada it has now become home to 14,000 immigrants settled in the province to encounter excellent opportunities and to get a better quality of life. According to the data-driven by 2016 Census report, Saskatchewan's total population includes 10.5% immigrants making it multicultural and welcoming. Every year it invites about 14,000 skilled prospects to immigrate to the province.
You can settle in this beautiful province by the route of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP's). By way of SINP, potential skilled immigrants with particular experience required by the Saskatchewan may get a provincial nomination from the province and thereafter, prospect qualifies to apply for Canada PR under SINP.
Benefits of SINP under International Skilled Worker (ISW) Category
● It is the easiest route to get a Permanent Residency in Canada.
● An applicant is required to score on CLB 4 in the English language proficiency test.
● Under this, no job offer needed to apply for the Canada PR
● SINP takes less time to process.
How to apply for SINP?
If you desire to settle in Saskatchewan through SINP than you have the following pathways:
● International Skilled Worker Category - This category of SINP is formed for international Skilled workers who want to work and settle in the province of Saskatchewan.
● Saskatchewan Experience Category - This category of SINP is formed for people who want Canada PR and are already working and living in Canada.
● Entrepreneurial and Farm Category - This category of SINP is formed for Entrepreneurs who want to start their venture in the province of Saskatchewan and for farmers who want to purchase or work in farms located in Saskatchewan.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Get your profile evaluated for free by KYTERO points calculator to know your probability while you apply for PR, work or study visa.